November 10, 2011

Weight Loss

I am not very comfortable having a picture taken cause i feel like so huge :P. This is me on my post pregnancy body...i love wearing legging and loose shirt, the loose shirt makes me look big though :) but it's so easy for sophia to breastfeed anytime and anywhere she wants. I don't care a lot on my weight or how i do look, cause my state of mind can effect to sophia, so think of happy thoughts and yummy foods.
On the other side, my sister have loss a few pounds in a week, unintentionally. Apparently because all the problems that stuck in her head made her appetite lost. No matter how much weight you are, numbers is not the issue, just concentrate on what makes you happy and enjoy your life.

Gaudi shirt/Velvet legging/DKNY watch/Bata Loafer




No comments:

Post a Comment